Saturday, June 12, 2021

Pencil Test test

I have a box of old VHS tapes which I am currently exacting gold from the video recorded images into digital files. Most of these are pencil test which I collected from working on Animaniacs at StarToons back in the 90's. 

And so, this is a test to see if I can post these tests for other animators to view and study. I am not selling these or claim to have invented the show or episodes, I only have a copy of these rare pencil tests which I would like to share with you and other interested folks.

Here's a pencil test from an episode I worked on called "And Justice for Slappy".


I don't know if I will be able to post more pencil tests, so this is just a test to see if I can post them under the title of Educational Purposes only. So, let me know if you liked what you saw and if you would like to see more, because I have quite a few.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment