Thursday, October 8, 2020

Eadweard Muybridge interview

Interviewing a well known director or animator is always a treat, but recently I got a chance to interview a very famous deceased photographer. 

Zoom Video Communications development team claims they have created Zoouija, a new app similar to an Ouija board which allows users to contact the dead or recently departed.

Still in the Beta testing phase, I got an opportunity to try Zoouija and made contact with Eadweard Muybridge (1830 - 1904). Muybridge is known for his pioneering work with motion and motion-picture projection. 

He currently resides in the Limbo region of eternity for killing his wife's lover. He hopes people will remember the good things he has done and he is constantly searching for a small tin of Snuff. 

Below is a Zoouija recording of our conversation...


I really don't know what I can possibly say to leave a comment below or subscribe to the Animateducated YouTube channel to show your support after watching this interview. I mean, this guy's been dead for 116 years and I was able to talk with him. Zoouija worked great and I never lost the connection, which usually happens during my other Zoom meetings with living people.

Well, I really hope you enjoyed this interview. It was quite an experience which I would love to get some feedback from anyone, living or dead.

Thanks,

Jim






No comments:

Post a Comment