Sunday, July 5, 2020

Winsor McCay

I feels good to finally go through these boxes in my garage and clean up the place for a change. As I mentioned before, I have collected a lot of articles of interest, long before the internet was available, and will post them for all to see, enjoy and learn from somewhere in the Animateducated blog. Its kinda of a Information yard sale, all I ask is that you click on the ads to let me know you appreciate this blog.

So here's another interesting tid bit about Winsor McCay, the grand daddy of animation from Cartoonist Profiles.

Enjoy,
 






































































































Well there you have it, here's McCay's early animated film, How a Mosquito Operates (1912) based on the comic strip in the article above...

Here's a link to another article I found in that same box.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment