Thursday, October 9, 2014

You are the client! : Your Choice

Last Week, I invited everyone to pick one of 10 possible rough cartoon character designs. I promised not to mention any names, only which number got the most votes and asked, "Which Cartoon guy do you like and why? " The real Client already made their choice and Thanks for all the emails, Wow!

Ok, here are some of the results...
 Choice #   1  =   42 picks
 Choice #   2  =     5 picks
 Choice #   3  =     0 picks
 Choice #   4  =   28 picks
 Choice #   5  =   37 picks
 Choice #   6  =   13 picks
 Choice #   7  =   94 picks
 Choice #   8  = 138 picks
 Choice #   9  =   17 picks
 Choice # 10  =   12 picks

Thanks again to all 387 of you for sending in your choices. It was great to hear from all of you. One person chose the guy in the middle, under #4, which I completely forgot to give a number.

The real Client chose....


And as soon as I receive my first payment, I will clean up this choice and have a final design for the Client to approve. And so, as they say in France, " Le chèque est dans la poste !"

No comments:

Post a Comment